TRIXIE’S (REALLY EASY) PULLED PORK RECIPE
There are many, many recipes for pulled pork, but mine is the absolute easiest. You won’t believe this!
- Get a boneless roast of pork shoulder (the cheapest one possible)
- Cut it in half or leave it whole to fit it into a crockpot (depending on the size).
- Cook it on high all day (8 or more hours) with some salt and pepper, draining some of the juice now and then.
- When it is done, pull it apart with two opposing forks.
- Pour in your favorite barbecue sauce (1-2 bottles) until well-coated.